Thread: vtc vs. lynda

vtc vs. lynda

hi
    I want best online tutorial so i come across LYNDA.COM and VTC.COM. i found both impressive which having online video tutorial .so please tell me whih one is better to join online video tutorial companies. also suggest me any another option out there ?
    thank you

Re: vtc vs. lynda

There Lynda.comis best Founded in 1995 by Lynda Weinman and Bruce heavin, Lynda.com is the country's leading authority on online software training and education, and an award-winning provider of educational materials, including online training library cd and dvd-video on the training of over 500 courses for designers, instructors, students, and amateurs and hands on training teaching books .

Professional software tools, including Photoshop, Flash, Dreamweaver, Logic, Illustrator and office, consumer education on digital photography, Web design, digital video, and many others, Lynda.com 's all-star team of trainers and teachers provides comprehensive and unbiased video training that subscribers can access 24 / 7.

Lynda.com, Wild, a provider of online software training and education for consumers, businesses and schools, announced on April 27, 2009 that it has a certificate of completion of its comprehensive program of online training library .

With over 550 courses from industry, authors and professional trainers in areas ranging from digital photography, Web design, word processing, digital video, animation and more, available in May now get an official certificate end when they have completed a course on Lynda.com.

"Historically, when clients have completed their courses, they asked May how they promote their new skills," said Lynda Weinman, Co-founder of Lynda.com and distinguished educator and author. "We are very pleased to now offer our customers a way to share their achievements with friends, colleagues or potential clients or employers."

Lynda.com offers banners and links for members to use on their websites, blogs or social networking profile. Lynda.com subscriptions are $ 25 for a month to $ 375 for an annual premium subscription. All subscriptions to provide access to over 37.000 user-friendly video tutorials. Premium subscriptions include exercise instructors so that members can follow up with specific examples to the screen. Customers learn at their own pace and in May Stop, Rewind, and replay segments as many times as necessary

I know that Lynda.com as being responsible for tutorials for Paint Shop users on a various topics.you can find various topics with Lynda.com i have found better tutorials for learning photoshop with all component. vtc is good but lynda has more user with them .

the lynda tutorial is bad sometimes as it contain motion graphics much. you need to pay for the Total Training set. They relates each plugin and function of the software so long training. There is also an advanced set the provides .