Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to increase upload speed

Technology & Internet

Old 29-07-2009

How to increase upload speed

Hi guys,
I am using windows vista. I love net surfing and downloading from internet. But sometimes i get very slow uploading speeds when i try to upload images or files in my emails or websites like social networking and all other. Can someone twll me how do i increase uploading speed?

Any help will be appreciated.

Old 29-07-2009

Re: How to increase upload speed

If you are using any software for uploading like utorrent or limewire etc. Then it depends on Leecher speed. Also increase the upload limit to unlimited. There is internal option available in such softwares. Make upload speed to unlimited kb/s.
Old 29-07-2009

BBMonitor will display a graph over time of your connection behavior. It will also show you real-time displays for upload and download transfer. You can check averages, peaks, and low points. It is a meter that monitors your internet connection real time and will store all data recorded into an MS Access database. It saves your connection behavior for as long as you specify. You can monitor network connections as well as Broadband Internet connections.
Old 29-07-2009

Generally the internet upload speed is 2 times greater than downloading speed. You can test your speed at speedtest.net Check out the following threads on uploading speed:
Booming download/upload speed
upload bandwidth speed
How much upload speed you get on dsl ?

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: , , ,