Thread: Where can i download Google Earth with street view

Where can i download Google Earth with street view

I am using Google earth since long time and found its really interesting. Recently i saw a video of Google Earth with Street view. And its definitely much more interesting form the previous ones. I tried to find out its download link but not able to find it. Could you guys give the link to download Google Earth with Street View? Also let me know some of its interesting features. Help will be appreciated.

Re: Where can i download Google Earth with street view

The latest version of Google Earth brings a lot of interface changes and new features. There's a redesigned and improved navigation control that lets you change the perspective much faster.The new Google Earth 4.3 promises photo-realistic buildings from cities around the world, dawn to dusk views with the Sunlight feature and swoop navigation from outer space to street-level.You can now display the sun by enabling View > Sun or clicking on the sun button from the toolbar. To create time-lapse views of sunsets and sunrises, click on the "play" button and watch the changes.

For some of the imagery, you can see at the bottom of the window an approximation of the date when it was taken. The Street View images from Google Maps are now available in a new Google Earth layer, which is not enabled by default. You can download Google Earth 4.3 from here. You'll probably notice that the Windows setup is much smaller: the size has been reduced from 12.7 MB to 7.36 MB. Unfortunately, the new version seems to be less stable and it uses more resources, but it's still in beta.

You can now enjoy the photo-textured cities and towns, and thousands of user-contributed buildings around the world with greatly improve performance and realism of 3D data. For some of the imagery, you can see at the bottom of the window an approximation of the date when it was taken. The Street View images from Google Maps are now available in a new Google Earth layer, which is not enabled by default.In addition to Street View, Google Earth 4.3 promises time-lapse videos of sunrises and sunsets, improved speed, and better 3D graphics.The new version also lets users watch time-lapse views of sunsets and sunrises, either locally or when viewing the entire earth.

Here's the description from Google Earth's help center:

• Click the north up button to reset the view so that north is at the top of the screen. Click and drag the ring to rotate your view.

• Use the Look joystick to look around from a single vantage point, as if you were turning your head. Click an arrow to look in that direction or continue to press down on the mouse button to change your view. After clicking an arrow, move the mouse around on the joystick to change the direction of motion.

• Use the Move joystick to move your position from one place to another. Click an arrow to look in that direction or continue to press down on the mouse button to change your view. After clicking an arrow, move the mouse around on the joystick to change the direction of motion.

• Use the zoom slider to zoom in or out (+ to zoom in, - to zoom out) or click the icons at the end of the slider. As you move closer to the ground, Google Earth swoops (tilts) to change your viewing angle to be parallel to the Earth's surface. You can turn off this automatic tilt (Tools > Options > Navigation > Navigation controls; Mac: Google Earth > Preferences > Navigation > Navigation controls)."