Thread: Best way to make money with Google Adsense

Best way to make money with Google Adsense

I have found some interesting threads regarding Adsense and wordpress here on this forum. Really effective ones.I am also having a Google Adsense account from a long time. So just for a tip i am here. I think you guys can suggest me some better. Do you have any idea what is the best way to make money with Google Adsense ? Hope you guys can help me out.

Re: Best way to make money with Google Adsense

Google Adsense is definitely a high paying money making advertisement program on the web.Now You Can Make 24 Hours in a Day, 7 Days in a Week, 365 Days in a Year, Day and Night Lots of Adsense Cash, Adsense Money with Google Adsense. Just follow this steps:-

• Increase traffic
      • Create more keyword-focused pages.

• Increase click-through rate
      • Use simple design with the AdSense ads displayed prominently. According to Google, ads in the skyscraper format works better (especially on the right side of the page). Focus to only one topic per page - that should make it easier for Google to serve up the more tightly contextual ads which means better click-through.

• Increase the value of clicks
      • Of course, you can't do it directly. However, you can find some "expensive" keywords and create pages optimized for them, within your site's theme. These keywords are highly competitive and you'll unlikely get high ranking for them, but visitors will arrive from other "inexpensive" pages and click on Google's ads.

Source:- buildwebsite4u

AdSense is the best way to make money free online from informational sites even if there are no obvious related affiliate programs.Google uses the latest technology that tries to crawl and scans you website to find the most appropriate advertisements. Related to your site content and type. Of course, this strongly affects your click-through rating and overall earnings.The best way to make money with adsense is to blend the color of your ad with the page background.This is the clearest end around the Internet for ages is repeated. Basic, you need only the border color and background color to the same as the color of the background where the ad is. There might be a problem if your website has a page background gradient, in that case you should try putting it in a bordered container.

AdSense is easy to join and more to make money. You can check the relevance of the ads by looking at the text ads on the right side of this page.If your blog/website has boxes with white background and gray border then create an ad with the same color scheme to show that the ad is a part of the page and make it blend in with the template.If the keyword topic is rare and few competing advertisers have fewer sites to show them, lower will be the keyword price to show your ad first.

Along with other updates adsense made, it also allowed us to define the default font to change in your page adjust. Check if your page font and change the ad accordingly with that. This helps your ad look more like part of the page.

psymnhonunopy Guest

Can the google money system really work for me?

Has anybody tested it?
    Can anyone teach me about it?
    I would seriously like to understand

Re: Can the google money system really work for me?

Quote Originally Posted by psymnhonunopy View Post
    Has anybody tested it?
    Can anyone teach me about it?
    I would seriously like to understand
    Google Adsense very old business mate. Millions of people had tested it. With Google AdSense you get paid for displaying targeted Google ads on your site.Customize ads to match your site's look and feel. Track your success with online reports. You can learn more about google adsense from here.

psymnhonunopy Guest

Has anybody ever tried the google money system?

I'd definitely like to know