Thread: Best google sites gadget

Best google sites gadget

I was sitting today in a friend's office where i saw a computer loaded with lots of Google Gadgets that made the site cool and dynamic content. I liked it very much. I want to have them on my machine too. Could you guys please make me know about some best Google Gadgets that i should get for me ? Thanks in advance.

Re: Best google sites gadget

Gadgets powered by Google are miniature objects made by Google users like you that offer cool and dynamic content that can be placed on any page on the web.Gadgets might come in handy when you're at work (to-do list, currency converter, calendar), at school (calculator, Wikipedia, translation tool), or just passing time (news, blogs, games).Though you can Google gadgets to your iGoogle page, Google Desktop, Blogger, and Page Creator, its even cooler to show off Google gadgets on your own site. Some of the best Google gadgets are :-

Slim RSS Reader
    It allow you add a custom RSS feed to display on your blog.

Bitty Browser
    Bitty is the little browser that goes on any Web page, it's like Picture-in-Picture for the Web.

MyMoodJam
    MoodJam is a website where you can record your moods with colors and words. Your moods are visualized in beautiful color strips. Display your MoodJam now

Google Map Search
    This is an essential Google gadget for the travelers.This is very beneficial to those Google gadget users who work from our laptops while traveling.

YouTube Gadget
    This gadget shows you top YouTube videos on your site, and let visitors browse around the Youtube site as well as play the videos without leaving your site.

There is very useful Google Gadget called as SEObook gadgets. are lightweight XML programs that allow you to place interactive data inside web pages. It is very useful for researching compact data points like site age, related keywords, or the quantity of inbound links pointing at a page...all the types of data points that are included in SEO for Firefox and a few that are not. It has some interesting features like;-

• Quick links to various Google search tools

• Competitive analysis tools

• PPC

• Google tools

• Keyword research tools

You must also have The MySpace Alerts Gadget.This Gadget allows you to see your new messages, friend requests, comments, and more right from your personalized Google Homepage. The MySpace Alerts Gadget for Google allows you to keep up-to-date without the need to keep checking the MySpace website.

Another Gadget that i use it Photo of the Minute It grabs a new latest photo from Flickr. Remove the photo info to optimize the size better.Displays best photos from Flickr