Thread: Which are the best Twitter tools

Which are the best Twitter tools

As you all might be knowing that Twitter has already become an integral part of many of our online experiences. Due to this i need to have some much useful Twitter Tools because you all also can imagine what would Twitter be without Twitter Tools? So which tools can be the best Twitter tools ?

Re: Which are the best Twitter tools

While Twitter is pretty easy to use, there’s an overwhelming amount of Twitter tools, plug-ins and applications being developed to support it. Twitter tools can help you take better advantage of Twitter.So here some of the Tools that i can say is the best:-

• Link Bunch
      • It lets you put multiple links into one small link which you can share over IM, Twitter, email or even a mobile phone SMS. It can be used to create a tiny, shortcut link to multiple links, which can be sent easily over instant messengers, Twitter, Pownce or even an SMS from your mobile phone.When the recipient clicks on the tiny LinkBunch link, he/she will be presented with a page that contains all the links that you put in the bunch. He/she can then click any of those links and visit the desired pages.LinkBunch is easy to use.Just paste links into the box on the homepage--one link on each line--and click 'Bunch' to bunch them together

• TweetDeck
      • TweetDeck is your personal browser for staying in touch with what’s happening now, connecting you with your contacts across Twitter, Facebook and more.TweetDeck shows you everything you want to see at once, so you can stay organized and up to date.Use the tweet window to easily compose, see your character count, even auto-shorten your tweet and then broadcast it to the world.And with just a few clicks you can shorten any long URL using all the most popular services, add a picture or pick from your most recent hashtags to tag your tweet.

• Grouptweet
      • GroupTweet allows Malcolm and the gang to send messages via Twitter that are instantly broadcasted privately to only the team members.Just Create a new Twitter account specifically for your group.Register your group's new Twitter account at GroupTweet.com. Tell all group members to follow the group account you created at Twitter. Note that the group account must also follow the group members. Members can broadcast a message to the whole group by sending a direct message to the group's Twitter account.

The time your twitter account got well populated, it’s become time consuming to manage long list of followers and following ones. At that particular time, role of Twitter tools come into play.Some of the best Twitter Tools as per me are as follows:-

Twubble - Twubble can help expand your Twitter bubble—it searches your friend graph and picks out people who you may like to follow. It uses the Twitter API to search through your friends list and suggest new friends.It looks like friend suggestions feature from social networking sites

Micro Reviews - The micro-review site will forward your Blipps to Twitter, Facebook, and FriendFeed. In keeping with SMS culture, the four ratings are emoticons: =D, =), =|, or =(.

There are lots more like :-

• TwInbox
    • Tweet-Rank
    • Tweetbeep
    • TwitterBuzz
    • DestroyTwitter
    • Twellow
    • Twitterriffic

Thanks a lot guys. That is all i wanted to know. I think all these tools will really help me out lot. I appreciate your help. keep it Up !!