Thread: Block overlay ads

Block overlay ads

hi
    i use YouTube mostly to watch video , but i always facing video overlay ads that come up on the screen that is quite annoying. Is there any way to block this overlay ads ? is there such addons present for Mozilla ? can any one help me
    Thank you

Re: Block overlay ads

I think advertisers run overlay ad campaigns, they choose certain keywords to target.Also, with certain dimensions and size overlay ads can only work on videos embedded. so you can not avoid or block that ads .Google search to understand the effectiveness of overlay ads in the web video (more than simple CTR)

There are overlays that appear and disappear down the video and invite interactivity, Youtube is the portal that is experimenting with greater frequency, and the makers of the portal would have a very high click-through. And then there's everything else, a circle (sometimes disturbing) video of the vision, companion banner of variable size; skin completely customized to the player where the video is embedded. Some brands and some product that appears directly in the video, in a form that is between product placement and branded content, but all in all less than enthusiastically a year ago. A choice that is more testing heuristics that do not offer structured.

Install Adblock Plus now and get rid of them. Right-click on a banner and choose Adblock from the context menu — the banner won’t be downloaded again. Maybe even replace parts of the banner address with star symbols to block similar banners as well download from here