Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

MSN Connection Manager, Device Missing

Technology & Internet

Old 25-07-2009

MSN Connection Manager, Device Missing

In my network connections in the connection manager that the msn connection is missing or disconnected i have tried uninstalling it and re-installing it but its still coming up with that same error i have also tried by making firewall off but didn't work either. How to fix this issue?

Old 25-07-2009

Re: MSN Connection Manager, Device Missing

The missing device will be displayed if you don't have a dial up modem.
  • You can right click the Connection Manager and delete it.
  • To uninstall MSN Explorer, go to Control Panel | Add/Remove Programs. Check if you see MSN there (will be here if updated from the version included with XP).
  • If not there, click Add/Remove Windows Components, scroll down to MSN Explorer. If checked, uncheck it.
Old 25-07-2009

If you're running Windows XP, Try restoring your computer to the last known time that the program worked correctly. And i think reinstall should fix the issue.
Old 25-07-2009

There is nothing to do with it. The MSN Connection Manager is use for MSN Internet service.

If you are not using MSN then it can certainly be ignored or removed. Otherwise you need to perform the clean install properly.

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: , , ,