Thread: How to create Permalinks for blog

How to create Permalinks for blog

Hi all,

I am a blogger and using word press and many free blog for blogging. My blogs are updated with daily news. I herd that the permalink option for blog. I think this is important factor for hits. Can any body have use permalink. Please update its uses and effect. Thanks in advance.

Permalinks plays very significant role in SEO. You ability have given some attention that permalinks have keywords, due to which it draw visitors in addition to its a cause of increasing traffic. This plan should be track by every blogger as to build their site a search engine optimized. Actually permalinks cannot get indexed by search engine easily. So I think you have now understand, what is the purpose if permalink.

If you wish to change your permalinks in wordpress blog then simple login to your WordPress dashboard and find the way on Settings then click on Permalinks Settings. After that hit it off the Custom Structure radio button under Common Settings and Type /%postname%/. This will help you to add permalink in your word press blog. If you found any issue , Please reply back.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

Re: How to create Permalinks for blog

If you want to modify the permalink structure of your blog, then you need to a plugin specially made to change permalink structure without getting 404 not found error. The plugin name is Permalinks Migration. With this plugin, you can securely change your permalink structure without flouting the old links to your website, and even doesn’t affect your search engine rankings. Check the plug in and reply.

Re: How to create Permalinks for blog

I can change my permalinks without losing the traffic i already getting. You need to download this Permalink Migration Plugin to achieve this. Permalinks Migration plug in will make a “301 Redirect” when user visit your site during old permalinks, and readdress them to the new permalinks of the similar post. You do not fear to change your permalink structure now, you would by no means lose any visitors due to changed addresses. You can download Permalinks Migration plugin from website. Check and reply.