Thread: Zamzar for redtube

Zamzar for redtube

hi
    i have search for online file editing and i found Zamzar actually i want to convert video files form redtube to mp4 or 3gp for my ipod and mobile so i was looking for online file converter so please suggest me is that Zamzar is good or any other option ?
    thank you

Re: Zamzar for redtube

Zamzar is good option for conversion Well i dont know about redtub but i can directly copy videos from YouTube to my hard disk with mp4 format with keepvid website you can get video just by copying url on the site. so just check for redtub i hope that will might work..

VideoGet is software application for downloading video clips from video sharing websites like YouTube, MySpace, Google Video, Yahoo Video, VSocial, etc.Most of video-sharing websites are keeping video in FLV format, and a lot of people don't know how to playback these files. VideoGet also support feature to automatically convert video in other video formats for more comfortable video playback. VideoGet supports AVI, MPEG1, MPEG2, WMV, FLV, MP4, 3GP, MP3 file formats. Also it can convert downloaded video into portable devices, such as mobile phones, iPod, PSP, iPhone.

try web site Online video converter .Online video converteris a quick AJAX application which allows you to download online video into your computer. You can convert many video format in other video format online. No need to download software.

RedTube Grabber – the quickest way to save RedTube movies to your computer

If you have a good Internet connection, you must be watching lots of online videos of all kinds. If RedTube is one of the resources you visit quite often and would definitely like to be able to save the best of its movies locally, you need a proper tool. And if you don’t even know where to start looking, make no mistake and check out RedTube Grabber!

RedTube Grabber is everything you need to make local copies of RedTube videos in a fast and very efficient manner. The tool has a clean, intuitive interface and enables you to select videos right in the program window without visiting the site. Selected videos can be previewed and added to the download list with a single mouse click. The built-in download manager enables you to download videos up to 4-5 times faster than usual, which saves you a great deal of time, especially if you are downloading lots of videos at the same time.

The downloaded movies can be easily converted into a number of popular formats and sizes, including the ones for mobile phones, iPod, iPhone, Pocket PC, PSP and Zune. The software fully supports batching and scheduling, so all you need to get a folder full of iPhone-optimized videos is select the category and choose the corresponding conversion profile – RedTube Grabber will take care of the rest!

If you want to have a stable source of RedTube content, choose nothing but RedTube Grabber! This handy and affordable tool will download, convert, rescale and optimize RedTube videos when you need it – and it won’t take long!

Pricing and Availability
    RedTube Grabber 2.6 runs on Microsoft Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista/(Windows 7 ready) and costs $24.95 (US) for a single-user license. Additional information on the product, as well as its free evaluation version that adds a trial watermark to the output is available from www.redtube-grabber.com.

NOTE TO EDITORS: Please, let us know if you have any questions or would like any additional information on RedTube Grabber 2.6. Contact Jim at support@redtube-grabber.com. A free registration key for review purposes is available upon request.

Product page: http://www.redtube-grabber.com
    Direct download link: http://www.redtube-grabber.com/downl...ubegrabber.exe
    Company web-site: http://www.redtube-grabber.com
    E-mail: support@redtube-grabber.com