Thread: xRank checker

xRank checker

I am newbie to this forum... Recently i bought a computer & took a internet line. I recently heard something called xRank Checker... Does anyone know what is that about..???

Re: xRank checker

What is Xrank ?

xRank keeps track of notable people and puts them in order for you. We count Bing web searches for movie stars, musicians, and other famous people. They compile our findings into an insightful ranking formula that tells you who the world is searching for most. The result is a cultural snapshot of who's hot and who's not!

For What xRank is used ?

• Search : Tell us a name and we'll tell you who they are and how they rate.

• Learn : Browse a bio or get the latest news headlines about the person you're interested in.

• Explore : Explore a celebrity's latest videos, images, movies, albums, and more.

• Relate : Discover relationships among notable people. Thumbnail photos at the bottom of xRank show you the associates, friends, enemies, and romances, of the person you're interested in.

• Scan : Look over the rankings for names that interest you. Arrow icons show how their movement is trending. Movement at the top of the list means more than it does near the bottom.

• Track : View a person's popularity over the past six months on the xRank History chart. Under the xRank History chart, find the top-moving searches. These are real searches from users on the day the person peaked in popularity on xRank.

Thanks a lot both for such a fast response... I got it is the best service that they are giving as in todays world we are updated by the popular records what is world's hot topic...

Firstly i thought it is the fake it is giving us but when i saw that it is hosted by Microsoft & after looking the result i believed that it is giving the true result...!