Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Why does internet explorer tabs keep closing

Technology & Internet

Old 13-07-2009

Why does internet explorer tabs keep closing

Recently i had bought a new laptop on which Windows Vista had been installed as my operating system. I'm using Internet Explorer 7 as my web browser. The problem is that whenever i try to chat online or try to send mail to anyone my internet explorer tabs keeps on closing automatically. I don't why i'm having such problem on my system. Can any body tell me why does internet explorer tabs keep closing? Have any body face such issue on their system? Kindly help me to resolve the above issue. Any kind of help on the above issue would be appreciated.

Old 13-07-2009

Re: Why does internet explorer tabs keep closing

Hey did you tried to repair your Internet Explorer? I think you should use Firfox instead of going for Firefox. As Internet Explorer 7 is still falls in Beta version and there's no guarantees that it will work.
Old 13-07-2009

This can be extremely irritating, especially if you are in the middle of a project. For that you need to go to tools at the top of your internet browser, then you need to select internet option and after that you need to click on setting under the tabs section and try to restore it to default. If that does not work out for you then try to update your browser to the latest version.
Old 13-07-2009

According to me it seems to be that your system has been infected with either spyware, malware or a virus. Browsers don't close windows all by themselves, unless a Trojans program tries to infect your system.

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: , ,