Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 11-07-2009

Visited links don't change color

I want to change setting in windows xp, when i open link or visit any web site, link that I've already visited either don't change from blue to red or any other color... I am using internet explorer 7 for accessing internet. Can any one tell me how to change colors of visited links in windows?
Old 11-07-2009

Re: Visited links don't change color

You can change the colors you want to show for Web page links that you have selected (visited) and links that you have not yet selected (unvisited). Particular color choices make links easier to see for some users, especially those who use high-contrast color schemes.

Check this Microsoft guide : Select Link Colors
Old 11-07-2009

Does hitting F5 to refresh the screen make any difference? There are reset options on the Advanced tab of IE7 , Start > internet > Click the 'Internet Explorer (no add-ons) option.
Old 11-07-2009

• On the Start menu : Select Control Panel
  • In Control Panel : Be sure you are in Classic View (all Control Panel icons are showing). If not, under Control Panel in the left pane, select Switch to Classic View. Select Internet Options.
  • In the Internet Properties dialog box, on the General tab : Select the Colors button.
  • In the Colors dialog box: To change the colors of the links: Select the Visited or Unvisited button.The Color dialog box appears displaying a color palette.
  • In the Color dialog box, under Basic colors: Select the color you want.
  • Select OK twice.
  • To close the Internet Options dialog box : Select OK.
  • To close Control Panel : Select the Close button

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: ,