Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 11-07-2009

set flash as theme of a website

Hello good morning everyone,

here i got a question for you guys.because am thinking about this almost 2 week
and am just curious..i dunno it's wrong concept or not..any way can we set flash movie file as a background of an HTML document.if it possible can you give me some suggestions?

thanks for any nice suggestions..
Old 11-07-2009

Re: set flash as theme of a website

hey there..Ok you need to set as theme.but i don't think you have such an option..but possibly you can just create the entire content within the flash movie and put that in the cell, background content and all.
Old 11-07-2009

Which program do you make flash websites...i tried lots of but it wont install on my pc... i do not think its possible...a flash movie is usually embedded on html, so i don't think there is a code that would allow you to use it as a table background...but your free to ask for a second opinion...there is no such thing as perfect
Old 11-07-2009

My idea is to take a screen shot of the flash background, then save it as a jpeg file, after that you can utilize the html to build the background appear on the cell, then, grab the audio you want, and append that in onto your HTML page.

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: , ,