Thread: FireFox BookMark Toolbar issue

FireFox BookMark Toolbar issue

Hi,
    I has some issues with Mozilla Firefox bookmarks. First I have regular sites. So I had saved them in bookmark. But due a very long list it takes time to locate the url. Is there a way by which I can view those urls separately. Then there are some sites which are updated regularly. So when I open them it shows me the old page. How can I update them. Second this there a way by which I can auto hide the bookmark tool bar by adding up some codes in the script. Please help.

Re: FireFox BookMark Toolbar issue

Mozilla FireFox has now created a new toolbar which gives you an easy way to customize and manage bookmarks. The new toolbar offers a on and off option for multi row. You can specify maximum numbers of rows for each url. You can drag and drop objects. Click below to download it. Then unzip the file on the desktop. Double click on it. Windows will prompt you to open a program from specific list. Select Mozilla Firefox. The toolbar will install in your browser.

Right click on the top menu of Firefox and select bookmark. Then here you can see a new toolbar. Click on the latest headline button. A list will come up. Then just drag the url to the menu. A new toolbar with the url will be created. In this way you can add only those sites which you want to view. Then to update the site regularly you will need to create a live bookmark. To do this you will need to subscribe the site to rss. Right click on the bottom right corner of the browser. Select subscribe and add a url in that box.

Here is an option to auto hide a toolbar in the Mozilla browser. You will need to add up the below code in chrome.css. See the below code and open you chrome.css. Then copy paste the code in that. Exit it and restart your browser. Now if you move the mouse pointer on the top menu then the bookmark toolbar will popup. If you remove the pointer then after some time it will disappear.
    HTML Code:
    /* Pop-up bookmarks toolbar */ #PersonalToolbar {display: none;} #navigator-toolbox:hover > #PersonalToolbar {display: -moz-box;}