Thread: Cheap web hosting service

Cheap web hosting service

I have a designed a small website for my floral business. The website shows up some photos and contact details. I want to put the site on the internet. I don't want a big and costly plan with tons of services. Is there is any company which offers a cheap hosting service around 2 dollar. I just want to leave the site for a period on the net. If yes please state the name and plan for the service. Thanks.

Re: Cheap web hosting service

Yes there are some web hosting companies which offers you a cheaper host service. Visit the site of 2 dollar hosting. This web hosting company offers a monthly plan of 2 dollars monthly for a website. You can add up your existing or register a new one on it. It is a starter plan which offers 50 email accounts, 500 meg space and a control panel. You can pay and register online.

I will advice you to look for dollar hosting site. This site offers a $2 web hosting service with a free setup and 400 mb of space. Here you get an control panel, emails, web statics, phpmydmin and 30 days money back if not liked. It has more plans as per the use. You can have this just a simple plan for your site which is very cost effective.

3iX is an web hosting company which offers a plan that starts from $1. Only condition is that if you pay for 12 months then you get and additional 1 month time. The maximum time you take the most cost discount you will be eligible. The maximum bandwidth they offer is 100GB. Here you have 20 subdomains, with unlimited FTP accounts. They offers you 50 free emails with 2 mailing list. Other than this the service they offer is built in virus scanner, anti spammer, cpanel, file manager, password protection and much more. They offers 40GB web space in $1 dollar payment.

mischayahd Guest

You can get one at Ahosting.net. The affordable plans consist of 2-10Gb disk space, 50-200Gb of bandwidth, hosted domain and unlimited sub domains. Go and visit it now.