Thread: Internet Explorer script error permission denied

Internet Explorer script error permission denied

I'm running Windows Xp as my operating system. The problem is that when i try to open any website it gives out an error message stating that internet explorer script error permission denied. Can any body tell me that why i'm having such problem on my pc? What i need to do in order to get rid of the above issue? Kindly help me out to resolve the above issue.

Re: Internet Explorer script error permission denied

Internet Explorer ultimately appeals to the Security Manager when script attempts to access another document. Technically, Internet Explorer uses the IInternetSecurityManager::GetSecurityId() function to help it make security context decisions. The security identification returned must match exactly for both URLs in a cross-frame situation. See the following references for more information on the Internet Security Manager.

This problem occurs if the script accesses the window.closed property after the browser window closes. In order to resolve this problem, install the most current cumulative security update for Internet Explorer. For that you need to install the most current updates and for that you need to visit the official Microsoft Web site.

In order to get rid of the above issue, you need to go to tools and then click on internet options, then you need to click on advanced tab and check disable bugging script. Also you can try out the by opening your Control Panel and then you need to double-click on "Internet Options". Then you need to click on the "Advanced" tab and enable the option "Display a notification about every script error" check box.