Thread: Feeds do not refresh in Internet Explorer

Feeds do not refresh in Internet Explorer

I'm running Windows Xp as my operating system. I'm using Internet Explorer 7 as my web browser. The problem is that when i try to use feeds in order to refresh the browser it doesn't refresh my Internet Explorer. Can any body tell me that why i'm having such problem with my Internet Explorer? Can any body tell me that why does my feeds do not refresh my Internet Explorer? Does any body knows about this issue? Kindly provide me the correct solution for the above issue.

Re: Feeds do not refresh in Internet Explorer

First of all you need to modified your Internet Explorer, so that you can use the feeds in order to refresh your internet browser. For doing so you need to follow the below steps mention.
    1) When users select "Temporarily allow this web page to display pop-ups" on Information Bars pertaining to Pop-up blocker, Internet Explorer must display the blocked pop-up(s) immediately, without refreshing the page. (Most other web browsers do so.)
    2) When users select "Install this Add-on for All Users" on Information Bars pertaining to ActiveX Control installation, Internet Explorer must install the control immediately before forcing the page to be refreshed. (In this case, a refresh is mandatory, but when the control is installed, refreshing the page will not take as much time.)
    3) When users select "Download file" on Information Bar pertaining to blocked automatic downloads, Internet Explorer should immediately unblock and download the blocked URL.

I think you need to uninstall Internet Explorer 7 from your system and then try to reinstall it back on your system. It might be that some of the files might have been corrupted on your system, due to which you might be facing the above problem on your system.

According to my best of knowledge, Internet Explorer 7, the Go and Refresh buttons have been combined into one dynamic control, unlike other Web browsers which have a Refresh/Reload button on the left side of the Address Bar. But there's a new setting in Internet Explorer 8 that lets you show the Stop and Refresh buttons before the Address Bar (while still retaining the Go button), as in other browsers such as Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Google Chrome etc.