Thread: facebook profile id number identification

facebook profile id number identification

Hey friends. I like to play around with Internet. It just came to my notice that Facebook profiles are based on numbers. So is there any way for facebook profile id number identification? Would be glad if anyone can help me with this stuff...

Re: facebook profile id number identification

Are you going around and trying to hack in others profiles with the numbers? Well if you need help for that stuff, you won't get any reply from here. Hacking is illegal so stay away from it... The best way to identify any profile's id number is to open the profile. And you will get the number in the address bar.

Well i don't understand what you are talking. Ok i will make my self clear. I have some address of the profiles of facebook. How will i identify who's profile it is? I need to check the numbers with the profile. I hope i'm clear now...

Quote Originally Posted by Bandish 555 View Post
    Well i don't understand what you are talking. Ok i will make my self clear. I have some address of the profiles of facebook. How will i identify who's profile it is? I need to check the numbers with the profile. I hope i'm clear now...
    You have some web addresses which are facebook profile for someone. Right!? Well just open those web addresses in a web browser and the profile will open. So that way you will know who's profile it is... Got it know? The numbers are for the computers. If you are good at remembering numbers, you can remember the profile ids and even names that way...

Down Re: facebook profile id number identification

Well I'm looking at how to find my facebook profile ID number too. (not for hacking) that guy didn't say he wanted to hack either. What he is "most likely" talking about is the same thing I am. A lot of clan sites and various other sites give you the option to put your facebook ID in when you register or fill out an application. I had to make an account on this page just to tell you how unhelpful and stupid you are.

I know a way to find out the Facebook Profile ID, check the below suggestions:

1. First of all we need to login to your Facebook account.
    2. After that we have to click on profile button (at the top right part of the page).
    3. Next we have to right click on our profile image & go to the properties.
    4. The number following this code 1&id= is our profile id. It will be digits unique code. We can also see profile ID number in the address URL bar of the browser.