Thread: Live webcam video streaming over the Internet

Live webcam video streaming over the Internet

I am a logitech webcam. Looking for a free webcam software to stream video, If anyone knows a program that can stream a video input (in this case, a USB webcam) over the network in windows XP. I am trying to stream live webcam with the messengers like yahoo and skype. I am not worried about extreme hardware requirements only simplifying the programming end of it. Any software needed ??

Thanks in advance.

Re: Live webcam chat streaming over the Internet

BroadCam is easy Live webcam chat streaming software to use. It will stream most pre-recorded video files in formats such as a DivX avi files, Windows asf and wmv files, or cam-corder. BroadCam handles the audio and video stream compression, player format negotiation, bandwidth adjustment and serving over the Internet. BroadCam streams will play directly from a users web browser. It is ideal for companies to broadcast internal and external video announcements, as well as lecturers, teachers or webmasters who would like to quickly and easily setup to broadcast video over the internet.

Super Webcam Recorder is a simple, yet fully-featured software tool designed to help you capture streaming video and snapshots. You have the full control over the output file format. For AVI, you can define the file format, codec, video size, audio source, sample rate, channel, resolution, and bitrate.

You can join live streaming video chat rooms where you can see, hear, and chat with many users at once. Camfrog Video Chat also has a live photo webcam directory where you can find a partner for one on one video chat. The software works behind most routers and firewalls. Camfrog Video Chat is optimized for broadband so it has very high quality audio and video. Camfrog is different from other video chat software because users can host their own video chat rooms. Camfrog allows real multi-user videoconferencing.

Re: Live webcam video streaming over the Internet

I use 1AVStreamer. It is really excellent because there is absolutelly no hassle in setting it up and it already publishes the live video streaming on my website.

It is really simple and professional.

tranquil1ty Guest

Re: Live webcam video streaming over the Internet

useful posts...