Thread: How to get Rapidshare Cookies list Cleared

How to get Rapidshare Cookies list Cleared

I used rapidshare to download most of the things from the internet, but I want to know how do I clear the cookie file that rapidshare stores on my browser memory & uploading site put in PC? I clear it from browser but it still there. Is there a way to check for it in registry?

Re: How to get Rapidshare Cookies list Cleared

If you need to clear your cookies then follow some of these simple steps, First go to Windows Explorer, Select Tools and then select for Folder Options and then Check Show Hidden Files and Uncheck Hide Extensions and Hide Protected Files. Then for more clear cookies, boot into Safe Mode and log in as Administrator. Then go to Documents and Settings and go to the your log in name folder. Try deleting the cookies in the Cookie Folder. Then got the the Local folder and delete the history, temp, and internet temp folders. The Firefox Cache is in the Application folder under Local, just click through till you get the Cache folder.

Re: How to get Rapidshare Cookies list Cleared

If you logged into Rapidshare with your account details such as ID and password then it good habit to always clear the cookies to stay away from fraud and to you will need to delete the Rapidshare cookie. You could do this by either the way:
    1. Delete all the cookies, but this will make you have to login back into every website that you told the browser to auto login for you.
    2. Go through every cookie and find that one rapidshare cookie. and you will get an option for delete coockies, do it and go ahead.