Thread: What is Paypal- pay per click Advertising

What is Paypal- pay per click Advertising

Can any one tell me what is paypal and how pay-per-click works in getting paid by ads, because l am just looking for an alternative to google adsense, l am using adsense also in site but that would be fine to try other alternatives too not to get addicted to adsense...

Re: What is Paypal- pay per click Advertising

PayPal is an e-commerce business allowing payments and money transfers to be made through the Internet. If you hook up your AdWords account to your Google Checkout account, you will be eligible to display a badge on your pay-per-click ad. PayPal serves as an electronic alternative to traditional paper methods such as checks and money orders.The first step would be to sign up for a PayPal accont. They give you a variety of ways to transfer it to there and then to the bank.

PayPal performs payment processing for online vendors, auction sites, and other commercial users, for which it charges a fee. If you hook up your AdWords account to your Google Checkout account, you will be eligible to display a badge on your pay-per-click ad. If you're processing payments via PayPal, you might be eligible to display a PayPal logo in your Yahoo! Search Marketing ads.

Money transfers via PayPal create an inherent risk of fraud due to the impersonal nature of internet commerce and the gap in regulatory treatment of PayPal transactions. I sent an email to Google Adsense support and asked about Link Parking sites and what their policy is in regards to counting these hits towards paying clicks. There are quite a few alternatives I have come accrossed when approving affiliate programs for my directory.