Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Where is firefox history saved ?

Technology & Internet

Old 01-07-2009

Where is firefox history saved ?

I want to check my browsing history. I used the the firefox yesterday for surfing. But i can not find the history file ? I want to save the history details in one file? Is it possible? how? Thanks for help.

Old 01-07-2009

Re: Where is firefox history saved ?

Yes you can save it in one file, its really very simple process. Open All History by pressing Ctrl+shift+H or by menu oprtion , Now press Ctrl+A to select all, Ctrl+C to copy , then Ctrl+V to paste in a notepad file. Very simple.
Old 02-07-2009

Firefix saves history in places.sqlite in your Firefox profile. As the extension indicates, it's a SQLite database. I can successfully open it with a JDBC (Java) based query tool and the SQLite JDBC driver.
Old 02-07-2009

Download MozBackup , MozBackup is a simple utility for creating backups of Mozilla Firefox, Mozilla Thunderbird, Mozilla Sunbird, Flock, SeaMonkey, Mozilla Suite, Spicebird, Songbird and Netscape profiles.

It allows you to backup and restore bookmarks, mail, contacts, history, extensions, cache etc. It's an easy way to do Firefox backup, Thunderbird backup ...
Old 02-07-2009

There is in import/backup option within the history library, import to HTML and copy it, then paste it in word.
Old 03-09-2009

Hello,

I have accidentaly deleted a URL from my firefox history. Can I retrieve it somewhere? Is it still saved somewhere deeper on my computer?

Calea
Old 03-09-2009

I am afraid the item was deleted when "in private browsing" was active. Can I still retrieve the deleted URL somehow?
Old 03-09-2009

No i don't think so once if you have deleted history then you won't be able to get it back again. Check out the below link hope it help it works for you.

Recovery Internet History

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: , ,