Thread: Hotmail not accepting password

Hotmail not accepting password

I am facing some issue with my hotmail account, yesterday when i login into to my account it was working fine, but today when i want to send some emails to my clients from my email address at that time i suddenly got a message as invalid password. When i try to go for password recovery tool it's says me to enter secret question which i don't remember it because this id was being created a long back ago. Does anyone know of another way to get it reset?

If yesterday you where able to login into your hotmail account then it seems that your hotmail account it active, it might happen that you have entered wrong password because this is a human mistake which everyone make it. Check put that your Caps lock is on or off and are you inserting proper password etc.

I am also facing such kind of issue, but my hotmail account is being integrated with Outlook, i think reconfiguring my hotmail account would solve my problem, i don't have any idea about it because at the time of configuration my brother was doing it and right now he is out of town. Can anyone tell me how to configure hotmail account with Outlook2007.

To configure your hotmail account with Outlook 2007, you need to first open you outlook then goto Mail setting, then goto Preference and click on Accounts after that click on Account Information over there insert Incoming Mail Server as pop3.live.com and in username insert your email address. Then goto Advanced option and set port as 995 and check Use SSL, finally it will ask you for Authentication over here insert your password. After that i am sure you won't face any issue with your hotmail account.