Thread: How to arrange the downloads folder wise in Opera

How to arrange the downloads folder wise in Opera

Today i was in my friends office where i saw a man download files in many formats on the Opera browser but the strange thing was he has arranged his downloads folder wise automatically. I mean he has automatically organizes his downloads as separate folders, based on the type of file formats downloaded.

how can i do the same ? Please help.

Re: How to arrange the downloads folder wise in Opera

Yeah, along with some of the great features in Opera, i found this feature very interesting. To arrange your downloads folder wise in Opera, just go through this simple steps:-

• Open your Opera Browser and go to tools on the menu and click on Preferences.

• Now on the Preferences Dialog Box, click on Advanced Tab and than click Downloads on the left hand side.

• Now locate the file type that you intend sending to a specific folder.

• For example, to send your downloaded video files to C:\video..search for the MIME type called video/x with file extensions.

• Once you find it just double click on it or click Edit. This will open a File Type dialog box.

• Here Click save to disk, and ask not to cover, but save directly to the target folder of C:\video.

• Once you have completed click on Ok and you enjoy the Opera Transfers.

Thats is really one of the great features i found in Opera. First i use to download all files in the default folder and than i need to move them to seperate. But this is really a great tweak.You can even select between the default application to open these files or you can change something in you through the settings in the dialog box to change like.

Thanks buddy. That is all what i really needed to do in my default Opera browser. Its gonna very helpful for me. Thanks for the quick reply. keep it up