Thread: Word Press Themes Download

Word Press Themes Download

I need some themes of word press. I am writing a blog on biotechnology which gives a review on genetic engineering. So I thought probably a them related to that much put some more effect and it also looks great. I had tried to search but got nothing. Can anyone please post me some links related to wordpress themes.

Re: Word Press Themes Download

You can browse on internet. There are thousands of themes for wordpress. Some are free and for some you will need to pay a small amount of fee. You get a bunch of themes just like that if you get an proper site. Try to look in wordpress official site. They also offers many themes for their users. But for specific topic you will need to search that word specifically.

Click on the links below. I had listed some themes which can meet your topic. I am not sure that it what exactly you want but atleast you can merge it to your content. The themes are like light word as simple two column themes. Then arclite, pyrmount, green park, etc. These are all light weight rendering themes which merged easily which your blog.
    LightWord, Arclite, Pyrmont V2 and, Cordobo Green Park 2

I have some themes for you. Biotechnology refers to nature. So any nature themes can work for your. I had some themes which reflect big pictures of nature and some small. Like beast, apples, bittersweet, green nature, etc. These are freeware tools and easy to publish. Download them and try it. For more visit on the internet and search for nature.