Thread: How to fix 'Click to run an Active X control' pop up

How to fix 'Click to run an Active X control' pop up

I really need a fix for this annoying pop up. Whenever i am browsing with Internet Explorer browser, this pop up comes many times. It says either 'Click to run an Active X control' or 'Click to activate and use this control'.

Please give any fix to stop this pop up.. Help appreciated.

Re: How to fix 'Click to run an Active X control' pop up

The pop up of this message is nit any problem with the browser or PC. Actually it was done by design since the response to a lawsuit between Microsoft introduced and another company called EOLAS a patent on browser plug-held technology.

To stop this pop up you need to Download IE Compatibility Patchto revert the IE Active X Control Behavior. After the download just install it to your system and reboot. This would confirm the issue at the moment, however, when IE 7 will be released this reminder on Web pages that do not have changed the way they handle ActiveX components.This patch should be used by customers who have experienced compatibility issues and who require more time to test/update websites and programs that are impacted by the IE Active X update.

Microsoft has a legal battle with patent holder on the Articles of showing how Internet Explorer lost and embedded in webpages. Microsoft decided when his Internet Explorer browser with changes at work that require user input to ActiveX-based media to show and go.It also caused some Internet Explorer to think the loaded one point, although the page was loading . This solution gets around the problem by preventing IE charged initial swf by using comments.

Thanks a lot mate for so quick reply. I am trying to download the patch but as my connection is very slow i'll get back to you after i get it installed or if any problem occurs.

i appreciate your help. Thank you !!