Thread: Error "c++ runtime error+iexplorer.exe"

Error "c++ runtime error+iexplorer.exe"

I am using Windows XP with Internet Explorer as my default browser. Most often when i try to open any link in new window, an error message occurs saying,"Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library. Program: C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe". Any ideas? Please help me.

Re: Error "c++ runtime error+iexplorer.exe"

I was also having this problem with my IE but after workout i found that the cause was Google toolbar. So if you too having just delete the google toolbar. The most accepted cause for this type of errors is the improper loading or removal of software programs, software problems which can occur when your various applications are essentially conflicting against each other when operated at the same time, becoming contaminated by viruses and spyware, and other.

You may be having a conflict with msvcrt.dll, perhaps maybe mfc.dll. Most probably it is about your windows registry.This is where your windows your computer activity monitor. It maintains a database of your software and hardware installations, including 'paths' to the records that provide these programs check. Often, a bad connection or a registration, the source of a visual c + + runtime error iexplore exe from Microsoft and a variety of other problems, including cold or your computer and. Dll errors is freezes.

In order to fix this error, either uninstall the Google Toolbar or delete all your IE temp files and cookies from Control Panel/Internet Options. Thats it. I fix my IE by doing this. Hope this works for you as well.