Thread: How to add Mozilla weather ad on

How to add Mozilla weather ad on

I had installed Windows Xp on my system. Recently i had downloaded Firefox on my system and using it as my web browser. Just few days back i came to know about the new Mozilla weather feature. I was very much impress with the new Mozilla weather feature, so i decided to ad on Mozilla weather feature to my web browser. So, can please any body tell me that how can i add weather ad on to my Mozilla Firefox? Kindly provide me the correct solution for the above issue. Any kind of help on the above issue would be appreciated.

Re: How to add Mozilla weather ad on

For that you need to install and add Weather Forecasts to your status bar. After that follow the below steps mention.

1. Select "Tools" - "Add-Ons".

2. The "Add-Ons" dialog box appears. Click the "Get Add-ons" button.

3. In the search box, type forecastfox and press the magnifying glass.

4. The Forecastfox extension is displayed below. Click the "Add to Firefox" button.

5. The "Software Installation" dialog box will eventually appear. Click "Install Now" as soon as the button is enabled.

6. Once the add-on has installed, click the "Restart Firefox" button. Depending on your configuration, Firefox may note that it will try to restart your windows and tabs.

I think you need to use Add-ons Toolbar Button utility on your system, which will help you to add a toolbar button, in order to open the Mozilla weather Add-ons dialog box on your system. Then you can add the button to your toolbar by right-clicking on the toolbar and just selecting "customize" and dragging this new button to the toolbar or menu bar.

If you want to add Forecastfox to your status bar, you can check out the following link. It will help you to get weather forecasts add-ons easily on your pc. Hope so the above it might help you to add Mozilla weather ad on to your status bar.