Thread: Difference between unethical or illegal sites and MDL.

Difference between unethical or illegal sites and MDL.

Hey guys I am posting this because of increase in the use of some unethical websites, why we always think about breaking the some rules, instead of thinking about that why doesn’t we think that why these rules exists? Some of the suspicious websites are strictly not allowed on the internet world, this illegal websites doesn’t make any good sense, but it always increase piracy and all. If you don’t understand the difference between them and you are just doing misuse of it then you are wrong. What do you say about this guys.

Re: Difference between unethical or illegal sites and MDL.

Yes I am agree with you, and I appreciate you for your this step, many of the people don’t understand the major difference between it, as per my suggestion these websites should be banned from internet world. My question is only for those users who use that illegal websites instead of using genuine websites? I am not able to understand what do people do with those illegal software which they get from those unethical website, nowadays MDL is ruined by the some people who don’t know or they don’t want to know the difference between illegal and MDL, hey guys come together and say no to those unethical websites.

Yes I am with you friend, there must be some rule to ban those unofficial website, and also there must be ban for those downloading software who allow this illegal software to get download. Do they know that those illegal software contain some of the virus within them, which stays hidden, and when they try to install that software. After installation of that particular software those virus gets activated and harm the computer. This must be stopped.

My point is just to make some strict rules on these kinds of websites, this illegal websites are spoiling the environment of internet world. There are many users among us who are increasing the demand of this kind of website, so I appeal to those users, that please don’t spoilt the environment, be genuine and use genuine website there is nothing wrong in it. Just understand the difference between unethical website and MDL.