Thread: How to clean facebook wall

How to clean facebook wall

I have a old facebook account. I want to give it new look. Can we delete the current Facebook wall completely and create new one ? I'm tired with my current junk wall. Please help me, i awnt to clean it fully as it was when i opened the new account. Thanks for any help.

Re: How to clean facebook wall

Take you mouse cursor over to the right of the wall posting. You will see the word "remove" appear. Click on remove and then you should be clean. Hope this will help.

From the help of Facebook:

"At this time Facebook does not allow you to delete all Wall posts with a single click. You can control the visibility of your entire Wall by editing your Profile privacy settings from the Privacy page. Choosing the option "No one" will hide your Wall from all users on Facebook, including you. If you want to permanently remove the Wall posts, however, you will need to delete each individual Wall post."

Make sure you're logged into Facebook. Click on this link: http://www.facebook.com/privacy.php now select edit and by wall where it says everybody in a drop down box choose no one. Then your wall will be hidden from even you so that it won't show up on your profile and no one can post on it. If you do want your wall back you just have to go back and change the settings

god you people are so dense

You can use iMacros if you're incapable of programming.

Otherwise, refer to the JS FB API

I noticed that you can COMPLETELY CLEAR YOUR FACEBOOK WALL by deactivating your account, then reactivating it. That clears your wall completely and you can then start fresh. I just realized this today and I hope this helps tremendously.

It is true that if you want to make the fresh clean of the wall by deactivating the account. I too tried it and it did work by reactivating the same. So check out for making the possible implementation. This will really help. Do check out.

how long does it take to clear becasue i did mine for likee 2 minutes it didnt work!

In the privacy settings, you can go to Profile and Click off " My friends can write on my wall . " Feel free to use the " View your profile as seen by friend (s ) "to see if your wall is now visible to everyone. And , as stated above, in addition to these actions, you can delete all the messages already posted on your wall . Two actions are better than one . ( a little in your case , I 'm on FB to keep in touch with some people but do not feel that my life is spread before the eyes of all) . Do not forget to manage the display of your profile by creating groups and prohibiting one or more display images , videos etc.

Did you try the tool called "Clean My Wall"
    You can find it on facebook

I used it to clean my profile and it worked very well !!
    It takes a long time to delete all posts one by one, but I'd rather let it running automatically than do it manually

manyflowerr Guest

Every time when you log on to the facebook just check your wall and delete unnecessarily wall post. Since facebook doesn't allows you to delete multiple wall post at one click, so you are required to delete the wall post one by one. You can also use the hide button to temporarily hide the wall post. If you wish to receive the wall post only from your friends on the lists then go the facebook settings and set the appropriate fields.