Thread: use twitter at conference

use twitter at conference

Does anyone know how to use twitter at conference....! Actually one of my internet was using it & asked me to do so.... But i didn't knew how to do that....! I want to do so can anyone here have experienced it & know it????

Re: use twitter at conference

There are six ways to use twitter on conference :

1. Scheduling the meeting for the conference.

2. Alerting attendees about changes.

3. Containing traces of what an event occurs. If you are in a terrible breakthrough session you can explore and see tweet better.

4. Using it for presentation to engage audience.

5. Build to a mark of how cool are your conference for other look at by means of twitter. Blog world will happen improve presence list next year from the positive tweets.

6. Real time performance review and feedback.

Re: use twitter at conference

Twitter as a back channel :

More I am interested in experimenting again with Twitter like an official channel of the conference. This it is the experiment that would like to realise or to make see I the other:

1. Create a Twitter account for the conference.

2. As far as finding the people who are in or in writing on the event, it follows in that conference counts. This means that with amigos so that the page account will contain all the updates of the people. Theory is that you will see a pile of channel of commentary return on the event.

3. To use a projector or a great screen to show that " with amigos" in the page to promote a public place at least. This way, the people of " meat of mound" and it can walk to see " atmosphere of intimidated" in the return channel. This is like the projection of a room of IRC, as it is described previously.

4. If you were super ostentatious, we will allow that nobody to walk until a terminal and to add his own conferences of update to the account of Twitter. Ideally, you to construct your own application to do this so that any person at random using the terminal and cannot go with the screw count Twitter.