Thread: Problems Sending Attachments

Problems Sending Attachments

I used Gmail account in order to access my email. Previously i was able to send attachments, but from last few days i'm unable to send attachments through my email account. Can any body tell me that why i'm unable to send attachments through my email account? What can i do to get rid of the above issue? Kindly provide me the correct solution to resolve the above issue.

Re: Problems Sending Attachments

The attachment procedure can be a bit confusing. You first need to click 'Browse' and navigate on your computer for the file to upload, and then confirm the file.This may be because the recipient's mail program doesn't know how to decode the encoding method you use, or it could be because a gateway somewhere between you and them changed the message's headers so it was undecodable.

It might be that the attachment that you are trying to send may weight more then the actual weight that particular account assign to its user. Try sending yourself attachments with various encoding methods. You can change the encoding method for an attachment you're sending out with the encoding icon at the top of a new message.

I think you should try to send it to different account in order to see that if the receiving end is getting your attachments properly or not. I just tested with a simple text message to yahoo and it work out.