Thread: Unable to download anything from rapidshare

Unable to download anything from rapidshare

Hello friends ,
    I am unable to download anything from rapidshare whenever i try to download anything from rapidshare i get this message
    "60.243.XX.XX Your IP address is already downloading a file. Please wait until the download is completed “ Please wait until the download is completed"

but i am no downloading any files at that time. i don't know what to do, i am totally confused.

please help me.
    Technology is a way of organizing the universe so that man doesn't have to experience it.-- Max Frisch 1911 -1991

Re: Unable to download anything from rapidshare

Maybe just try resetting your modem/router should fix it. also delete all cookies. may.

In fact this happens because we are in a network using one Internet IP address. Share this type in by some ISP's have such fast net , you can overcome this. Using the timer re setter. Operation is easy, simply click the application that is already in the download and then press any key on the computer. And is now ready to download from rapidshare done.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

I think your IP address is banned. I've been having problems accessing rapidshare recently but what I do is replace part of the link to the file.

Replace "http://www." with "rs29l3."

For e.g.
    'http://rapidshare.com/files/' to 'rs29l3.rapidshare.com/files/'

Thank's Jackson2, it's work perfectly. You're great man, thank's again

angry RS is *%#$%$#

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson2 View Post
    I think your IP address is banned. I've been having problems accessing rapidshare recently but what I do is replace part of the link to the file.

Replace "http://www." with "rs29l3."

For e.g.
    'http://rapidshare.com/files/' to 'rs29l3.rapidshare.com/files/'

No, it doesnt work at all for me. Every link is assigned to a server, so it doesnt matter if you change the front part. I've tried it before, with different number (the ones that worked for me) and it didnt work.

Apparently, RS is banning viciously IP number that's suspecting of sending mass traffic. Eventhough u have premium membership and u haven;t reached your daily quota, you'll still be banned!

I have this problem every day! And I have protested. But I was told to use proxy. I did but then again RS system falsely accused me of sharing my account coz I used IP proxies from many countries. Im careful only to use ONE ip per download but still RS system makes mistake.

ohmy Re: Unable to download anything from rapidshare

It happen again, my ip blocked by rapidshare So I try use "Easy Hide IP" and it works but sometimes you must be patient to get the IP. Sometimes the IP you get already use other people so you must get new one. Do you have any ideas guys outhere???

Down Re: Unable to download anything from rapidshare

Quote Originally Posted by parthajus View Post
    It happen again, my ip blocked by rapidshare So I try use "Easy Hide IP"
    I'm a paid member and my IP is still getting banned from time to time. The weird thing is it only happens for some links. For example: I have 10 links of a movie, usually 1-3 links 'die' when I open and I hv to use proxy in order to download those 1-3 links. So I believe the ban comes from RS local server.

I used Easy Hide IP too once but Im traumatized. The first time I used it, RS system caught me and changed my password saying that I shared my paid RS account or someone hacked into my account. While in fact, it was ME using random IP from other country

I sent email to RS but they only gave me same answer that i cant download using 2 IPs. Well, I DID NOT use 2 IPs at the same time. What ever happens, I think RS system screws up but they dont want2admit it