Thread: Does ISP view my visited websites

Does ISP view my visited websites

Hi,
    I want to ask that the ISP can see what all the website I had visited recently even if I had deleted it from the browsing history. If yes then what are the ways where I can surf anonymously. Here problem is that my ip is banned by some forums. But I want to view the information as it quiet useful. So is there a way by which I can go on the net without giving my ip to anyone. Also is it the way to track a number of web sites viewed by the user in my pc.

Re: Does ISP view my visited websites

The answer is yes. Your isp have a record of each and every website you view. It is a kind of security issue. If you work for an organization or any company their isp can have track of your surfing. By this the user's activity is restricted to the companies limit. If you want you have a track of many website opened in your system. There many third party tool available on the internet. Download any and try it.

You can use some kind of a anonymous proxy service to hide your details on the internet. The same isp can be used to surf the net via proxy. There are many free proxy tools available on the net. You can try out any one of them. You can also track what website viewed by your user even if they clear the browsing history.

There are some ways by which you enter the block websites. The isp of those websites has usually blocked you ip so that you cannot see the details. For this you can try vpn. It stands for virtual private network. By proper configuration and admin support you can access to those website which is blocked by your company. Otherwise you can try a free proxy server tool or the best and simple example is google. You can sign up and account and get your target side on rss feed only.