Thread: How to restore tab in IE and Mozilla

How to restore tab in IE and Mozilla

All you guys are familiar with the tab thing in Mozilla Firefox web browser. I open a multiple tabs at a time. I want to know how can I configure mozilla to restore those tab back when I launch it. The same setting I want for Internet Explorer also. It is time consuming to open all the websites in different tab. So in case I want the setting to open them by default.

Re: How to restore tab in IE and Mozilla

Well both browser have an ability to restore tabs. Whenever you open it, it automatically ask you to restore the old tabs. The same is applicable for Internet Explorer also. To make FireFox to open the old tag every time you launch it go to Tools > Option. Select main and in the fist box select the last option "Show my windows and tabs from last time". Apply it.

Mozilla Firefox has an add on feature called tab saver. You can download it free from the Mozilla website. It restores you all tab every time you launch it. It saves you tab setting and just pressing ctrl + shift + t it pop ups and restore your old url. You can define your own tab layout in it. It is very easy to use. Download it and try it.

Try a simple utility called IE7pro with Internet explorer for your tab issue. It stores the tab information and opens up all when you launch IE. Other than tab it gives you a multiple features. Like you can open a new tab from address bar, you can turn on and off the history manager, you can enable and disable crash recovery, hide search bar, drag and drop, crash recovery, etc. Simply in Mozilla Firefox open all your website and to Tools > Option. In the home page box click on use current. Mozilla will add up all the tags in the home page box. So whenever you run Firefox all tabs will be restore.
    Click here to download IE7 Pro