Thread: Google redirect virus firefox safari on Windows Vista

Google redirect virus firefox safari on Windows Vista

I'm running Windows Vista as my operating system. The problem is that when i try to serach any thing on Google, it everytime redirected to a advertisment. It shows the url on my pc, when Google redirect to virus firefox safari. It also recommend me to use Firefox with the free "NoScript" add on. Can any body tell me that what can i do i get rid of the above issue? What i nedd to do in order to resolve the above issue? Kindly help me out the correct solution for the above issue.

Re: Google redirect virus firefox safari on Windows Vista

In order to get rid of the above issue try to use GooredFix program on your system. It is a suitable tool to remove or uninstall Google Redirect that often change the website you want to visit to other malicious or phishing websites. Its highly recommende that while running the removal software, you need to close your Firefox. Then you need to double click on GooredFix in order to start the fixing process of Google Redirect error. Then select the second option Fix Goored by pressing the key number 2 and then just press Enter. Then on the next prompt type y key and press Enter. And at last try to run Firefox in order to see if the problem is been fixed or not on your system.

I think you should try to clear the cache on your Firefox which you will get it under Tools-->clear private data. Next try to create multiple users, so you can create a test account and check out whether you still face the above issue.

Try to check out your DNS servers in TCP/IP settings. Sometimes adding DNS server codes to the Network panel eliminates these types of problems. Usually, those types of messages are remedied by adding DNS server codes to your Network settings (Firefox has its own way of connecting to your IP).