Thread: Voice mail box

Voice mail box

Hi friends,

I am having Razr mobile phone with me and in this i want to activate Voicemail service in which all of my voice mail goes too Voice mail Box. Can anyone explain me what do we mean by Voice mail box or provide me some information about it that will also do.

Voice Mailbox - Voice Mail Boxes

A VMB (Voice Mail Box) is a computer that acts as an answering machine for hundreds or thousands of users. The initial solution to the phone communication problem for businesses was the “message center.” A message center or “message desk” was a centralized, manual answering service inside a company manned by a few people answering everyone’s phones. Extensions that were busy or rang “no answer” would forward to the message center onto a device called a “call director”. Each user will have their own Voice Mail Box on the system. Each mail box will have a box number and a pass code.

eVoice mail box

eVoice is especially convenient for people who are often online because it delivers your messages to your email account. Each time someone leaves a message in your voicemail box, you will be sent an email with the message attached as an audio file.

Voicemail box

i would suggest you to use Virtual phone number Service because it not only gives you great voice mail service, but you are also adding feature-rich communication functionality to your existing phones. You get call forwarding capability, a local or Internet faxing.