Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Images not scrolling properly in Firefox

Technology & Internet

Old 19-06-2009

Images not scrolling properly in Firefox

Whenever I open a website containing images and pictures using my Firefox web-browser, I noticed that the images within the webpage gets distorted when I scroll the particular webpage page up and down. What can be the reason for this problem ? Also, I cannot scroll the webpage using a spacebar as I used to do it before.

Any ideas.....kindly help !

Old 19-06-2009

Re: Images not scrolling properly in Firefox

I'm also facing the similar problem with Firefox, no problem till scrolling the webpage about halfway down. But, if I continued to scroll down the page, the page eventually appears blank. Also, when I scroll back up, the page remains blank for the longest time, and then utlimately pictures returns. Never seen anything like this before.
can somebody help on this please.....
Old 19-06-2009

Refer to this thread : Scrolling Problem in FireFox

I think the second solution given by Techno01 will solve your problem of scrolling with spacebar. Also, try other solutions mentioned......hopefully your problem gets resolved.....
Old 19-06-2009

Try uninstalling the Firefox and reinstall the latest version of Firefox. Everything would be in a place perfectly !! !!

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: , ,