Thread: Hotmail not loading

Hotmail not loading

I'm running Windows Xp as my operating system. From last few days i'm not able to check my Hotmail inbox. The problem whenever i try to login to my Hotmail account, it doesn't get load on my system. It freeze up and just show a white screen on the browser. Can any body tell me that why i'm having such problem on my pc? Why doesn't my Hotmail gets load on my system? Does any body have any idea about this issue? Kindly help me out to get rid of the above issue.

Re: Hotmail not loading

I think you might have a corrupted Hotmail page been stored in your Temporary Internet Files folder. You need to clear out your Temporary Internet Files folder and then try to see whether if it gets load or not on your system. For doing so you need to click on your Start menu, then select Programs, then click on Accessories. Then you need to click on System Tools and finally select Disc clean up. Hope so it may resolve your issue.

According to me, such problem are caused due to a corrupt .dll file. You will get to see such file in system32 folder located under your programs file. If you find such file been corrupted on your system, then i think you might need to reinstall your operating system.

According to me it seems to be a browser issue. If your are using Internet Explorer as your web browser on your system, then its advisable to you that you change your web browser and go for Firefox. Try to login in to your Hotmail account by using Firefox and check out whether you still face the same problem or not on your system.