Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Popup crashes IE6

Technology & Internet

Old 19-06-2009

Popup crashes IE6

Hi Everyone,

For several weeks my computer freeze very often on a page of Internet Explorer 6. I did a scan with Ad-Aware and MalwareBytes does nothing but software is not found no intruders .....

In addition to all that my Vista unbootable because of the update that I did it remains a black screen with the mouse in the middle without being able to move after loading windows ...

I thank you in advance until your next response.

Old 19-06-2009

Re: Popup crashes IE6

That means your vista is usable yet?

Have you tried to do a restore (F8 at startup) of the old settings (I think that is possible)

Have you tried to load the same page with firefox, it must be said that IE is not always a reference, and it tends to crash on certain pages (or find errors) whereas on other browsers, it may open.
Old 19-06-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Una View Post
That means your vista is usable yet?

Have you tried to do a restore (F8 at startup) of the old settings (I think that is possible)

Have you tried to load the same page with firefox, it must be said that IE is not always a reference, and it tends to crash on certain pages (or find errors) whereas on other browsers, it may open.
There is always a risk when you restore an operating system. Anyway, your Vista unbootable, so ... I can not really be worse!

You try the "repair startup" in the first place. If this still does not work, try "System Restore". Good luck and if you have any questions, please!
Old 19-06-2009

Even compared to IE7 (which still made great progress over there, huh! Sasser and others have been there, do not forget!), IE6 is a real dirt to sieve and at least fifteen years behind its competitors in technology, which for many years using the tabs, have an anti-pop-up native and an integrated Search bar without having to go through third-party tools that do the browser and qu'alourdir make it vulnerable. There is absolutely no incentive to not install IE7!

For Vista, so that you do not do silly things with partitions or that you run a relocation, I can not see what risk you incur ... Obviously to avoid shutting down your computer during the repair procedure, but it is elementary!

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: , , ,