Thread: How do i get rid of Windows live search " 2009"

How do i get rid of Windows live search " 2009"

I had installed Windows Xp as my operating system on my pc. Recently i had installed Windows Live Search "2009" on my pc. It's a rubbish search engine as i didn't like it much. It's not so good as compare to the previous version. I tried to uninstall it from my system, but couldn't find it on my pc. So can any body me that how do i get rid of Windows live search " 2009"? Does any body knows how can i uninstall it from my system? Kindly provide me the correct solution for the above issue. Any kind of help on the above issue would be appreciated.

Re: How do i get rid of Windows live search " 2009"

For that you need to click on your start menu, then select Control Panel and then click on Add/Remove Programs and try to look for Windows Live Search and then you need to click on it. Afterwards you need to click on uninstall and then it will uninstall Windows Live Search program completely from your system.

I think your system might be affected from viruses. Its highly recommended that you try to scan your system with some recommended antivirus programs such as Avast, Avira etc. It will help you remove virus from your system and then you can try to uninstall Windows live search " 2009" from your system.

Try to check out your Internet Explorer security settings. Follow the below steps mention in order to configure your settings.

1. First of all you need to start your Internet Explorer.
    2. Then you need to click on the Tools menu,then need to click Internet Options.
    3. Then on the Advanced tab, under the Security section, try to make sure that the Check for server certificate revocation check box is been cleared. Also, try to make sure that the Use SSL 2.0 and the Use SSL 3.0 check boxes are been selected.
    4. Then finally you need to click on OK tab.