Thread: Comparison of web browsers

Comparison of web browsers

I have installed three browser on my system 1]opera 2] Mozila Firefox 3] Internet explorer. I want to know which browser will be best for surfing. Can any one give me the Comparison of this three web browsers?

Re: Comparison of web browsers

Internet Explorer : The new Accelerators in Internet Explorer 8 help you quickly perform your everyday browsing tasks without navigating to other websites to get things done. Simply highlight text from any webpage, and then click on the blue Accelerator icon that appears above your selection to obtain driving directions, translate and define words, email content to others, search with ease, and more. For example, with the "Map with Live Search" Accelerator in Internet Explorer 8, you can get an in-place view of a map displayed directly on the page.

Opera features
    • Opera Link lets you synchronize data of your choice online, or among different computers and devices.
    • Preview a Feed by clicking on the feed icon, and you will see it in clean and efficient multiple-column layout. This makes it easier to see a feed’s content before subscribing to it.
    • Get quick access to Google, eBay, Amazon and more with the search field in the upper right corner. Or, for even quicker searching, search directly in the address bar using built-in and customizable keywords.
    • Opera browser offers an e-mail client designed to optimize your daily e-mail-handling requirements. It is called Opera Mail, and it organizes, indexes and sorts your messages so that you can spend more time doing the real work. Best of all, it is built right into browser.

Firefox Features
    • One-Click Bookmarking : Bookmark, search and organize Web sites quickly and easily.
    • Improved Performance : View Web pages faster, using less of your computer’s memory.
    • Instant Web Site ID : Avoid online scams, unsafe transactions and forgeries with simple site identity.
    • Full Zoom : See any part of a Web page, up close and readable, in seconds.
    • Password Manager : Remember site passwords without ever seeing a pop-up.
    • Smart Location Bar : Find the sites you love in seconds—enter a term for instant matches that make sense.

Check this guide for comparison between browser :

15 Alternative Web Browsers
    Which Web Browser Do You Support? Why?