Thread: Comcast Network time out error

Comcast Network time out error

Hi,
    I am using an high speed internet connection service provided by Comcast. Some of my websites are running very slow. In the mid many times a error message pop up denoting network time out when ping the website or it is taking a very long time to open. The different users in my network too are facing the same problem. What can be the issue behind this. I had checkout everything. There is no issue with the router, cable, etc.

Re: Comcast Network time out error

The time out settings are set to 15 seconds by default. If you can configure the setting it is possible that your problem can solve. The settings are set on the main server. In your main server you will need to do the following setting to sort the issue. Go to Start menu and click on run. In the box type cmd. In the resulting command prompt type twgipccf. Make sure that you are logged in as adminsitrator. Now go to the Network Driver Network Driver Configuration window and do changes in the timeout settings as required by your. Click on OK and restart your system.'

I was facing the same problem. I get rid out of it by disabling all the addons in the web browser. If you are using firefox then Go to Tool menu and click on options. In the advance tab click on settings. Tick the auto-detect proxy setting and click on Ok. Refresh the page you were trying to open. And for the second issue where you user face the problem you will need to check the roaming policies in the server. Or else the best thing would be that you must contact your service provider.

I think this problem is coming from the service provider's part. The error means that the modem in the server had not received any packets from the ISP within a timeout period. You can check the network health status regularly. If there is fluctuation then you will required to call the service provider for the same problem.