Thread: Login problems with bellsouth and yahoo webmail

Login problems with bellsouth and yahoo webmail

I have Two mail accounts with the bellsouth.net and in the yahoo.com, when I click to go to my ATT webmail account, i saw that i redirected to my yahoo account, i have tried out all the possible ways to login in to the bellsouth account but it takes me right to my yahoo mail. I have restarted computer if it would be any error in it,Both accounts have the same name, but different endings obviously - @bellsouth. net and @yahoo.com

Re: Login problems with bellsouth and yahoo webmail

This is very strange problem you are facing..Have you recently stopped using ATT/BellSouth service? then try doing that first then you will need to close the account at that time. You just try either signing in or clicking HELP (top right),of your web mail service to resolve that issue it would be proper guide to follow given on there help menu.

Thanks for your reply, but can anyone tell me how to reach to the old bellsouth webmail site as we have new accounts with the new Yahoo webmail? This is because when i checked my yahoomail some of my e-mails were missing and I think they may have been caught by their spam filter. I think the spam mailbox is not common between the two sites so I need to get back to the old site. If anybody has any clue please let me know..

When i was searching for some blogs related to bellsouth it was written that, any mail that was stored on the old bellsouth.net servers should have been moved automatically to the new att.yahoo.com servers after the migration process. 1. Log in to BellSouth Web bellsouth web mail E-mail service, located at http://webmail.bellsouth.net. 2. Enter your username and password. 3. Click on "MailGuard Options" in the Access e-mail via BellSouth Webmail from any computer with Internet Access. If you only recently did the migration, you should be aware that it does not happen instantaneously, it may take several days before the mail is actually moved to the new att.yahoo.com servers.