Thread: IE7: Done but with errors on page

IE7: Done but with errors on page

This error is really much annoying for me. I started getting this message "Done but with errors on page" since i upgraded my Internet Explorer to IE7 on my Xp computer. I can't get some sites or pictures to open on certain web-pages and the message occurs on the bottom left screen. Is there any way to get rid of it ? Please help if it is there..

Re: IE7: Done but with errors on page

yeah, its really very annoying error message with little yellow exclamation point icon that we can only see in Internet explorer.This error is usually generated by an error in the site's code and unless you have access to that code, you probably won't be able to fix the error yourself. You can fix this problem by running the JavaScript. Active scripting, ActiveX, and Java are all involved in shaping the way information displays on a Web page. If these are blocked on your computer, it may disrupt the display of the Web page. Reset the Internet Explorer security settings to make sure these are not blocked. To do this, follow these steps:

• Start Internet Explorer.
    • On the Tools menu, click Internet Options.
    • In the Internet Options dialog box, click the Security tab.
    • Click Default Level.
    • Click OK.

The problem usually comes from an improper syntax, an incomplete code or a script that is placed in the wrong HTML section. If the only sign of a problem is the error message, and Web sites are working, you can probably ignore the error. Also, if the problem only happens on one or two Web pages, it might be a problem with those pages. If you decide to ignore the errors, you can disable script debugging.you can try this steps: On the Tools menu, click Internet Options. On the Advanced tab, click to clear the Display a notification about every script error check box, and then click OK.

If the script error does not occur when you view the Web page from another user account, browser, or computer, the problem may be caused by files or by settings on your computer. Or i can suggest to upgrade the Explorer to IE8.