Thread: Trouble with Windows Live Mail

Trouble with Windows Live Mail

I got a annoying trouble with with my Windows Live Messenger. Whenever i am trying to log on to my account i am getting the following error,"the message you selected could not be found. it may have been moved or deleted. please click the folder again to refresh the view." What is the problem? How can i fix this problem?

Re: Trouble with Windows Live Mail

It is error that is faced by many Windows live users. The cause for this error is the Microsoft's busy server. So most probably the problem is with your account on the server. Try to refresh the page and see it works or not. Lots of users access Windows live at the same time and this cause the servers struggling under the strain. If it is not working even after refreshing the page than i would suggest you to try login after some time. Hope the problem doe not appears. If the error consist, better to contact the hotmail support at support.live.com.

As per me, its definitely the server issue. try to try access windows live after sometime. Or if the problem consist than reinstall or repair the Windows live on the system. To repair it go to control panel and right click on Programs and Features. You will find Windows Live Messenger from the program list. Right click and select repair. Thats it..

I was also facing the same problem some couple of years ago. i contacted the Windows live support and they also suggested me to try later because the problem was the same as you told,, Microsoft's busy server.

I think before performing the reinstall or repair action, should wait for some time and try login again. I fixed my problem like this, you can also try !!