Thread: Entourage Emptying the Deleted Items Folders

Entourage Emptying the Deleted Items Folders

Hello , I Have microsoft Entourage Setup on my computer I recieved lot of mails Which is Crashing Entourage. Also if it is Working Properly it has problem with the updation of deleted item , If i Deleted any items The updating is not Done As Expected , Can you tell me How Can I Solve these Problem anybody know how I can delete the message without opening entourage. Like editing the .mbox file for instance? thanks in advance

Re: Entourage Emptying the Deleted Items Folders

Hello , You Can Empty the Deleted Items By Selecting the Items From the Navigation pane, for this select MAIL From the Folders list, click DELETED ITEMS Then The contents of the Deleted Items folder appear. from the List You have to select a group of contiguous messages then You Have Select the first message to be deleted then Hold down the [shift] key after that Select the last message to be deleted OR If You Want To select a group of non-contiguous messages then Select the first message to de deleted ,Hold down the [command] key Select the next item repea this until all messages to be deleted are selected Click DELETE

If you are using Entourage throughout the day to send and receive messages or update your calendar you may want to clean up your space as you work.
    Emptying Deleted Items: All From the Navigation pane, click MAIL In the Folders list, press [control] and click DELETED ITEMS ยป select Empty 'Deleted Items' A confirmation dialog box appears. Click EMPTY

Under the tools menu, open the 'Schedules' window. Listed there should be an 'empty deleted items folder schedule. Double-click this to edit the settings. The 'When' section drop down can be set to 'on quit'.