Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Internet Explorer errors on this webpage might cause it to work incorrectly on Windows Vista

Technology & Internet

Old 03-06-2009

Internet Explorer errors on this webpage might cause it to work incorrectly on Windows Vista

I'm running Windows Vista as my operating system. I'm using Internet Explorer as my web browser. The problem is that when ever i try to click on a particular link in Internet Explorer, it shows me an error message on my desktop screen stating that "Windows Internet Explorer errors on this webpage might cause it to work incorrectly". Can any body tell me that why i'm having such problem on my pc? Kindly help me out to resolve the above issue. Any kind of help on teh above issue would be appreciated.

Old 03-06-2009

Re: Internet Explorer errors on this webpage might cause it to work incorrectly on Windows Vista

HTTP errors are sent to your web browser from a website if a problem is encountered when trying to view a webpage. If the webpage cannot be displayed, Internet Explorer will display either the actual error page sent by the website or a friendly error message built into Internet Explorer. Below you will find some of the most common errors and ideas for how to solve the problem that's causing them. For more details you can check out the following link.
Old 03-06-2009

Re: Internet Explorer errors on this webpage might cause it to work incorrectly on Windows Vista

I think you should go for Firefox, instead of using Internet Explorer as your web browser. It works fast as compare to Internet Explorer and it's works very smoothly. There are no issue with the Firefox as compare to Internet Explorer.
Old 03-06-2009

If you want, you can try the following link, it will surely help you out to get rid of the above issue.

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: , , ,