Thread: Inbox Preview for slow Gmail Loading

Inbox Preview for slow Gmail Loading

Gmail has always been an odd mixture of AJAX navigation fast as lightning and frustratingly slow load times, offered depending on what you do. The worst offender by far, the initial charge when you first page - sometimes the flash of loading bar along in half open, others slowly without any clear intention to prefer crawling to ever end.Usually dial up user pay per time basis and when they log in their Gmail, they actually on dark machine. The new email in their inbox make that log in price worthy else completely loss.

So Gmail Labs' latest feature, an "Inbox Preview" for the load, the screen, only the best thing that could ever e-mail checkers happened.Now you can save time using inbox preview "feature that you 10 most recent e-mail in your inbox show. So if you see no new post, you can close browser and save your time.

Sure, there's a "Basic HTML" view you can click in the lower-right corner to speed things up, but with Inbox Preview enabled in your Settings/Labs list, you'll get a plain text preview of your 10 newest messages and blurbs from each of them.Turn it on from the Labs tab under Settings, and if you're on a slow connection you'll know from the start if it's worth the wait.

Re: Inbox Preview for slow Gmail Loading

Inbox Preview is targeted to users with slow connections, the feature displays the ten most recent messages in your Gmail account while the rest of the account loads.The users on fast connections will only test for the pure second or two before to see the box open up. But for those on the actual thread of a cellular data line, or in any chuggy dial-up, Google it as easy throws to see if that latest messages cargo worth waiting.

Re: Inbox Preview for slow Gmail Loading

I tested the feature this morning. Only as Balsiger says, when I access Gmail after the admission of the Laboratory of the Inbox Preview , I saw a simple black text on white background that my inbox is born. Since I am on a line of fiber Internet I was there for only a blink of the eye. I'm sure it will last longer when I connect by slower means.For those who are often poor or limited connectivity to face, as this property seems to have-let-the same as the futile clicks on static messages could seduce.

Others would notice their new bases may have with any controller of the message horde apps are treated there, but the casual Web users will probably dig this property.